Ticket #10181 (closed bug: invalid)
'name' is null or not an object
|Reported by:||s.v.groeneveld@…||Owned by:|
The attached example works perfectly fine in Opera, Firefox, Chrome, IE9.
The example is supposed to populate two dropdown boxes using a (two-layer deep) associative array: the top layer is used to fill the first dropdown box, and when the user selects an item the second layer is used to fill the second dropdown box.
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
- Component changed from unfiled to deferred
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to invalid