Ticket #10109 (closed bug: duplicate)
IE7 removeAttr not functioning properly
|Reported by:||laurence.hoess@…||Owned by:|
Version: jQuery 1.6.2 (1.6.1 worked fine; jQuery Edge shows the same problem)
Browser: IE7 (Testing with IE8 in IE7 Mode) Works in FF 5.0.1 and IE8.
OS: Windows XP
- Using the test case at http://jsfiddle.net/4erKM/14/
- Open IE8, hit F12, select Browser Mode: IE7.
- Select DACUM, a Duty, Task, and Step menus should appear with Task and Step menus disabled. Selecting a Duty should enable the Task menu, selecting a Task should enable the Step menu. However in IE7 those menus remain disabled.
This appears to be related to #9576.
Tried the .prop('disabled', false) workaround but that didn't resolve the problem.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate