Ticket #10054 (closed bug: wontfix)
Loading of library near closing <body> tag produces CSS validation errors
|Reported by:||dan.bower88@…||Owned by:|
I'm not entirely sure if this is a FF 5.0 issue or a jQuery issue but I am experiencing the following.
- http://jsfiddle.net/TUSMq/ - Produces CSS validation errors. This information is obtained from the Web Developer add-on for Firefox. I'm also running Firebug but I don't think it has any involvement in this.
- http://jsfiddle.net/TUSMq/1/ - Does not produce CSS validation errors. The only difference is that 1.6.1 is loaded instead of 1.6.2.
- http://jsfiddle.net/TUSMq/3/ - Does not produce CSS validation errors. This differs from the first fiddle in that the <script> element is a child of <head> instead of <body>.
The CSS validation errors are:
- "Error in parsing value for 'left'. Declaration dropped"
- "Error in parsing value for 'right'. Declaration dropped"
Sorry if this in indeed a problem for FireFox but even if it is, it may be more appropriate if they're notified from you instead of some random noob :) Hope it helps
- Priority changed from undecided to low
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
- Component changed from unfiled to misc
- Milestone changed from None to 1.6.3