Ticket #10052 (closed bug: wontfix)
$.support.cors reports firefox 5.0.1 as cross domain capable when it is not
|Reported by:||jquery.com@…||Owned by:||jquery.com@…|
Description (last modified by rwaldron) (diff)
When querying the $.support.cors attribute in firefox 5.0.1 it says it is cors enabled when it is not due to a bug in firefox 5.0.1.
Please fix $.support.cors for this specific case.
Also jquery 1.6.1 reports firefox 5.0.1 as having cors enabled.
- Component changed from unfiled to support
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from None to 1.6.3
- Owner set to jquery.com@…
- Status changed from new to pending